Donations

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cover up Everything

As my road to Mrs. United States continues, I am learning the art of perfection while on stage.

Lets be real for a brief moment, than we will go back to being plastic :)

     ~Real women have stretch marks, scars, birth marks, and some have tattoos~
I have a few of these, but I don't have any birth marks oddly enough, anywhoo I need to cover this up for pageantry. I can not go on stage with scarred up legs (I use to be a tomboy between the ages of 6-10) or stretch marks (either my thighs got bigger or smaller: no kids so no belly marks *sigh of relief*)

    ~Now lets be plastic~
I'm writing this so other people can learn how to cover up and appear to be flawless. 

These two products give roughly the same results but have major differences:


Airbrush Legs                                                     Dermablend
~ $10-14                                                             ~ $24-30
~ Is a liquid and runny                                       ~ Make-up based, easy to apply, not runny
~ Longer to dry                                                  ~ dries super duper fast
~ Major blending needed                                   ~ comes in many shades

I liked the Dermablend best in covering up stretch marks because it doesn't run and you apply it like make-up, it stays on longer because it's a little thicker, and it is used for tattoos and body cover-up.
When I used the Airbrush Legs for stretch marks it was grossly runny and a big mess. 

Here is a picture of my legs with Airbrush Legs:


The left leg has the treatment and the right is my natural leg. So it does work, I just had to doctor it too much for my taste. 

Ugh this beauty pageant work is going to be the end of me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment