Donations

Thursday, June 7, 2012

3 things I'm obsessed with...

Disclaimer: This weeks obsessions may be a little strange because I'm a little delusional. Blame it on the diet, cause I'm hungry :(

1. Anxiety
  ~ I am having some serious pageant anxiety over my bikini body. The pageant is 30 days away and I can't be a fat embarrassment on stage. Where do I sign up to plus-size pageants?!?!
~Which completely goes against my obesity campaign!!

2. Eating healthy is way TOO expensive.
    ~When I become President I'm going to lower the cost of a Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad with extra pecans and homestyle chicken to .99 cents and raise the price of the cancer causing dollar menu to $6.00. That way people will want to eat healthy because it's cheaper.
  ~Also as President I will lower the cost of Almond Milk with 35 calories and add that to WIC

3. I love chicken wings!!!!


imgres.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there lil momma...you will be fine...literally...this is really Cynthia...not Ricky...I'm rooting for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering who RickyMJr was lol. Thanks Cynthia I feel a relapse coming on those wings. just a taste

    ReplyDelete