Donations

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Road to the Mrs...

March 17,  2012,

Was the month I began my road to the Mrs. US pageant because that was the day Westley Steele made me his wife!!! All the planning and headache paid off because our wedding was so FAB!!



We got a lot of good marriage advice and are trying our best to apply it daily. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, but in marriage we have to learn to forgive and remember the good days. My husband is the most unselfish person, outside of my parents, that I know. LOVES IT!!

I entered this pageant for numerous reasons but one being it honors the institution of marriage that I believe is deteriorating due to society and reality tv!! Marriage needs more positive press for working moms, stay at home moms/dads, blended families, same-sex families, interracial families, ERRTHING

Childhood Obesity Post coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment