Donations

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HOTT make-up MESS!!



My road to Mrs. United States continues...

As I try to learn to do pageant make-up this is my progress today..A HOT MESS!!!

disregard my workout hair


I'm sure it can't be to much different than television HD make-up so I gave it a whirl. Totally different!! I will be watching Toddlers and Tiaras to see how their mom's do their make-up. Learning from a 4 year old Glitz pageant, this is my life.

Two different looks: smokey black and smokey green both with bottom lashes!!

The Biggest Mess is the bottom lashes. I just LMAO at my self and my effort. WOE IS ME

Forget this, going to work on my 6 pack then I'll come back to make-up and hair

4 comments:

  1. Hi lady. I would suggest going to MAC and having them do your make up and then use what they use. Personally, I like the left eye better (your left, my right). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer,the silver eye?? Half the make-up used was from MAC, I tried to imitate, but think I forgot some of the steps. OK I'm going back to the MAC counter with a video recorder!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I totally agree with going to mac... Also remember you want it to fade from dark (on the lid) to light (near the brow). I always start with a gel liner- you can get it from mac as well. It is easier to apply than liquid liner and it gives you something to go by when applying the shadow. I also love matte shadows versus metallic. If you do metallic- dont go overboard with it. Maybe just use a small amount under the eye or on the inner corners of the eye. This will open and brighten your look. Hope this helps! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to MAC today and learned the shadow effect

    ReplyDelete