Donations

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sponsor Love-updated

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their support as I go for the crown of Mrs. United States 2012.




So much work, money, and fabulousness goes into pageants, it's like Toddlers and Tiaras x100, and these special businesses and people have helped a great deal with putting together Mrs. Nebraska!!


If you are ever in Indiana or Las Vegas visit these businesses:


Wright Relations
http://www.wright-relations.com/
~Public Relations firm. Danielle made my ad page for the pageant and media kit




Harmony with Harmony Artistry: Hair and Make-up
www.harmonyartistry.weebly.com
Harmony Facebook Page
~She is a blessing, fyi

JKK Photography
JKK Photography Fan Page
~Awesome environment and fun to work with

Kayla at Keepsake Portraits
Keepsake Portraits Fan Page
~The company is moving to LA to expand her business

Women Rock
~An organization started by Lanee Bridewell that empowers women with children that want to continue their education!!!

Special Thanks to my Husband Westley Steele Jr. and my family for supporting my dreams *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment