Donations

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cosmopolites...

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but here is a short one for your fancy.

As I start to adjust to my new life here in Fort Wayne, (because it doesn't look like I'm leaving anytime soon, whoomp) I have touch bases with a group of fun women called the Cosmopolites.

Cosmopolites Business & Professional Women's Club started in 1957 to service the Fort Wayne Community. Their purpose: To afford an outlet for women with civic and social interests. Through the years these women have serviced the community with the following:


  • Helping families affected with Hurricane Katrina
  • Scholarship grants
  • Scholarship Award to Charmaine School and Model Agency
  • American Cancer Society
  • Fort Wayne Fine Arts Foundation
  • Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
  • Job Works Impact Program
That is just naming a few, the list goes on and on. 

The Big news I want to share is: Every year this organization holds a Fashion Brunch in which the proceeds go to a scholarship fund for a selected college student. Yours truly is hosting the Fashion Show. Yes I know Mrs. Nebraska United States 2012 will be in the building hosting a fashion show in Fort Wayne, Indiana!!!!!

I'll keep you updated on the outcome, but I heard it was the talk of the town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment